Thursday, March 10, 2011

In Rochester, NY with my Mom

I am upstate visiting my mom, and have not had the presence of mind to bring the camera to take photos of my meals.  I did, however want to share some information with you.

A few of you had asked if the Oven Fried Chicken from Chobani's website could be made with boneless chicken breasts, and I couldn't see any reason why not - but tonight I fixed 'chicken tenders', which are taken from breast meat, the Chobani way, and it was just O.K.  I believe the drumsticks and thighs give off more oil and thus the coating gets crisper and crunchier.  I was disappointed in the tenders.  The drumsticks and thighs were not substantially different in points value, so from this day forward, I'll stick with the exact recipe for this one!

I am fast approaching 3,000 page views since I started this blog - THANK YOU all for faithfully following me.  I will try to be more consistent with my posts after I get back home next week.  In the meantime, please share my blog site with friends and others who you know who are trying to follow the new Weight Watchers Points Plus plan.  Soon I hope to qualify for additional food sponsorships which hopefully will give me more opportunities at some awesome give-aways.

Also - if you have any questions or concerns you'd like addressed on this blog - feel free to comment below or to e-mail me at Corinne@pointsplusliving.com

Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment