Thursday, January 6, 2011

Welcome!

...to my very first blog ever!  My intention for this blog is to create a journal of my weight loss efforts...what works for me and what gets in the way, and hopefully figure out how to finally lose this excess weight and keep it off.  I'm currently working on creating weekly menus to rotate, complete with favorite recipes and grocery lists...bear with me while I figure this all out.  I promise to share these ~ for what its worth.  I intend to provide links to some of my favorite bloggers, and to create pages complete with recipes, motivational sayings, favorite products I've discovered that fit well into a Weight Watcher's Point Plus lifestyle, favorite meal combos, etc.  I welcome all your finds, your suggestions, and requests!  Please come back and visit often.
~Corinne~

No comments:

Post a Comment